مواصفات خريج برنامج الطب العام والجراحة
تاريخ الإضافة : 25-12-2023
The graduate attributes that students will develop studying the Medicine program, at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Taiz University :
1. A Safe Health Care Provider: provide high-quality and safe patient-centered healthcare, systems and make appropriate decisions about using and allocating resources.
2. A Professional: Behave professionally and comply with medical ethics rules, and professional standards, and Work effectively to maintain health and promote human wellbeing
3. A scholar: demonstrates a lifelong commitment to learning, medical research, and application and translation of knowledge to meet patients' and society's needs.
4. A Health Advocate: responsibly uses his expertise and influence to advance the health and well-being of individuals, communities, and populations.
5. A Communicator: build effective therapeutic relationships with patients and their families, facilitate the dynamic exchanges that occur before, during, and after interventions, and convey relevant information and explanations accurately and effectively to patients, families, communities, colleagues, and other professionals.
6. A Collaborator: Work effectively and appropriately in multicultural, and interprofessional teams as well as teams in other contexts to achieve optimal patient/client care.
7. A leader and manager: Participate effectively in activities that contribute to the effectiveness of the healthcare organizations and healthcare systems and make appropriate decisions about using and allocating resources.